Every now and then, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it. Author has the full right to change ones perspective. An author is liable to withdraw an article at no charge as long as it is withdrawn within 7 days of its initial submission. Once the article is acknowledged/accepted in the peer review process, author has to pay 50% of the APC to withdraw manuscript (for the time and resources used).
As per other open access journals, we offer a flat fee submission structure (depending on the journal) on the acceptance of a peer-reviewed article, which covers in part the entirety of the publication pathway (the article processing charge). The procedure incorporates our support, maintenance, submission and peer review evaluation and worldwide editing, publication and submission to global indexing and tracking organizations and archiving to permit access to the entire article and related supplementary reports. We also have to ensure enough investment to secure a symbiotic and sustainable model which is legally, ethically and financially stable.
We also have to ensure enough investment to secure a symbiotic and sustainable model which is legally, ethically and financially stable.
- To dodge unnecessary withdrawal of manuscripts, UR Forum Publisher has pronounced the accompanying withdrawal policy. The corresponding author or co-authors ought to acknowledge the underneath proclamations before sending a solicitation for withdrawal.
- All authors including the corresponding and co-authors sought to confirm the number of authors, authorship, and approval and integrity of the manuscript before submission. In case of any differences of opinion, the concerns of all the authors must be addressed before submitting the manuscript for publishing in the journal.
- Academic research students or researchers should take prior permission from their guides and professors or the concerned authority before sending/submitting their manuscripts to UR Forum Publishers journals.
- Authors sought to follow the publication ethics.
- In case of previously published article, manuscript should be withdrawn appropriately from any previous publisher before submitting in our journals.
- It is impermissible to withdraw a manuscript from the journal because it is being accepted by another journal.
- Authors should confirm that the facts and data presented in the manuscripts are accurate and error-free, before submitting the manuscript. Corresponding and all co-authors should be agreed for publishing the articles on a specific journal before submission.
- If an author decides to withdraw a manuscript after it has been published, any article publication fees paid by the authors will not be refunded.
- Withdrawing a submitted manuscript at an advanced stage of the editorial process, such as when peer reviews are nearing completion, is unacceptable unless there are compelling reasons.
- If the authors do not respond to the communication from the editorial office, even after multiple reminders, at any stage of the publication process; UR Forum Publisher Journals holds all authority and rights to disclose the conduct of the authors and content of the manuscript without any further approval from the authors, and an onus of any consequences arising from it, UR Forum Publisher cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Withdrawal of a manuscript will be permitted only for the most compelling and unavoidable of reasons. To withdraw an article, authors must submit a Article Withdrawal Form signed by all authors and referencing the reason for withdrawal to the Editorial Office. The withdrawal form is available from the journal's editorial office. Authors should not assume that their manuscript has been withdrawn until they have received proper notification from the editorial office to that effect.
- If a manuscript has been reviewed for more than six months, the author has the option to withdraw the manuscript without incurring any fees.
Manuscript Withdrawal Charges
- If the author(s) requests a withdrawal of the manuscript within 7 days of submission, the author(s) will not be charged a withdrawal penalty.
- If an author(s) requests a withdrawal of a manuscript after the initiation or completion of the peer review process, or during the production stage (Early Release or Ahead of Publishing), or after online publication, the author(s) must pay a withdrawal charge before the request will be processed.
- The corresponding author will receive a formal letter of Manuscript Withdrawal from the UR Forum Publisher Journal Editorial Office.
- Manuscript withdrawal is only permitted after the withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the UR Forum Publisher Editorial Office.
- We declare that, in accordance with the policy, withdrawal charges will apply in the event of a withdrawal.
As per the policy, we declare that in case of withdrawal, the withdrawal charges will be applicable.